Program Educational Objectives
The Mineral Processing Engineering Program Educational Objectives will include:
1. Interdisciplinary education by studying a blended program consisting of mathematics and basic sciences, engineering, social and humanity sciences (Interdisciplinary education),
2. Implementing scientific and engineering skills to the analysis and design of mineral processing and mineral processing-related engineering (Analytical thinking),
3. Teamwork capability and individual ability to solve problems and make decisions (Teamwork),
4. Continuous learning, analytical thinking skills, and creativity serving as the foundation for life-long learning (Continuous improvement and creativity),
5. Responsibility to protect human welfare and the environment with professional and ethical consciousness (Environmental responsibility).